Saturday, April 2, 2011

Family, Food and Fun

Tonight I took my family out to dinner, not at a restaurant as usual but to the Food Trucks. End result: we laughed, danced, and ate to our bursting point. I love food, as evident by my "Food, Delicious Food" album on facebook, but there is just something special about the Food Trucks. Perhaps it's the open air, maybe the DJ, or even all the people sitting at the benches eating next to total strangers

and out of the blue a conversation begins. On second thought I think it's all of the above. Food brings us all together, food bridges culture and allows us to experiment what is generally divided by distance. The Miami Food Truck movement offers a bit of everything for everyone. For more information you can follow the trucks on twitter or facebook. You can also check out this blog: http://thefoodiedudie.blogspot.com/ by my good friend, Jose Torres.
Hopefully I will see some of you at the next meet up.

No comments:

Post a Comment